Kate Broderick Photography on Facebook

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As I Sleep in the Snow

window chair
Yesterday was bitterly cold and the biting wind swept snow over every surface but that didn't mean I was going to stay at home. Instead I ventured out to a small institution in Western Mass to show a friend one of the buildings I frequently enjoy shooting. Unfortunately the elements had done quite a bit of damage and many of the floor had collapsed so we had to tread carefully. I did however take a few photos that I was pretty pleased with.

three doors

calendar

radiator

exit 2

railing

porch

window chair 2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You take the best photos on that subject. Brilliant work!

Kate Broderick Photo said...

Why thank you my dear! I appreciate it every time you comment! There's much more to come this week. I've been busy!